Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Joining 
A she-wolf stood just below the plateau, her slight form a dark speck in a sea of gold from the view above. She stood to the far north of Hoshor Plains,  the river reflecting a silver ribbon in her peripheral vision. She trudged forward, the weight on her shoulders increasing with each step.Grayday will hardly recognize me, Katya thought uneasily, glancing to the ridge of Sunspire mountains, their rugged surface reminding her of the canyons she was raised it. It had taken her four days to find where Morningside had gone. When she found the cuesta devoid of any pack, she had thought the worst before being directed to the flatlands. Underneath what was once skin and bones lay taut muscle, her stance making use of her full 29 inches in height. Currently, her eyes broadcasted apphrehension, but underneath was a shadow of something primal, dangerous. Nature had not been kind to her, but she has never been one to bite the hand that fed her. Adaptation was her reward.

As she neared her old pack's new territory, she rpvaguely recalled some scent markers, but there were many she didn't recognize. She was puzzled by the absence of others. Khoe's pups, how old would they be now? It bothered her; what she had missed in her absence, but she also understood how quickly packs could change and grow. Was Grayday even still alpha?

The last question seized her mind and caused her pace to quicken, worried now for the grizzled but kind leader, an experienced father still excited for his pups like they were his first litter. Remembering his story reminded her of their hunting session, and Katya regretted not bringing prey to share. It was rude to try to catch something so close to their boundaries, and it was too late now. Sighing, she picked a scent trail and followed it, hoping it would lead to a wolf she knew by name.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM