Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya averted her gaze at the subtle reprimand, standing up and following Grayday. She fell into step beside him as they padded across the meadow, quietly considering his words. She hated making mistakes, especially in front of wolves she respected, but she sensed Grayday was considering her safety more than anything else.

Although she doubted she would ever be able to settle in completely, she was willing to give it her best for the pack's sake. She would at least prove herself to be a useful addition to the pack, one way or another. Her friendship would have to be earned. She isn't the most easygoing of wolves, but neither has she felt isolated. She is aware of the power she has in her intelligence and her ability to take initiative, and if played subtlely, it can draw admirers like moths to flame. Of course, it can also create enemies; creating fear or jealousy in chauvinists. Still, she doesn't suffer fools easily.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM