Lake Rodney partying like john belushi
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyes widened at the offer and she nodded eagerly, excited at the idea of being able to meet another pack. She had only met two packs so far one of which was on an island off the mainland and the other....she hadn't met so much as intruded upon and been chased off by a large and scary brute of a man. "I'd really like that...I've been looking for a home so..." she said accepting the offer with a few solid thumps of her tail against the ground. Realizing she had assumed that he was offering her a spot to join she felt her own face heat up and she floundered for words "I mean...um...Ya know...if you guys are accepting and I like it and you guys like me..." she stammered awkwardly.

He looked like he felt pretty weird too and the whole situation was so utterly awkward that she giggled and ducked her head  "Hey....relax. I don't bite. My name's Awinita but feel free to call me Winni" she said in a gentler tone giving him a proper introduction. Falling silent once more she looked at him expectantly, hoping to hear his name in return.
Messages In This Thread
partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - October 31, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 06, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 06, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 07, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:02 PM