Sunbeam Lair I found peace in your violence.
69 Posts
Ooc —
Edit: concluding now that Chusi has been removed

The air was bitterly cold, and a shiver trailed the length of Talion's spine as his periwinkle gaze observed the gentle descent of fluffy white snowflakes. He acknowledged his unease with bristled guard hairs and, quick in his attempt to shake off the discomfort, turned his attention to the bright cavern around him. Winter was truly upon him, and the fear of being claimed by the cold season suddenly became very real.

The surprised squeak of a rat caused the peppered yearling to yip, startled, and his heart leapt within his chest as he followed its rapid dash with wide eyes. It scrambled over the rocks and vanished into a crevice, gone from sight, though he quickly came to realise that it was not his presence that sent the rodent running. A voice echoed from behind and Talion blinked over a slim shoulder, and found himself look in upon the dark figure of a hesitant wolfess.

He whined softly, his aim to alert the uncertain female that her suspicion is correct: she is not alone. Nervously licking his upper lip, Talion turned to face the stranger and emitted a quiet woof with the intention of drawing her attention toward him. They chat briefly, and Talion gathers information on the young wolfess' nearby pack before he takes his leave.
Messages In This Thread
I found peace in your violence. - by Talion - November 01, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: I found peace in your violence. - by Chusi - November 03, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence. - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 03:01 PM