Duck Lake This guy is a weightlifter but I can bench an entire continental shelf
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
The boy continued to try to hide himself from her eyes while Aurelia tried (uselessly) to hide the utter panic and embarrassment that broiled in her belly. She now realized she had fucked up by sneaking up on him, even with her innocent intentions, but she did not know how to undo it.
Maybe she should've never even approached, or tried to apologize since it seemed the boy was not having any of it as he spat another reprimand her way. 

She looked at him, her widened yellow eyes blinking quickly as she debated whether or not it was even worth it to try to defend her case. She did think she had manners - she had already apologized after all. She remained silent, her ears still pinned to her skull and her teail droopy.
Maybe she should just leave and let him be. 

Aurelia took a single step back, a soft whine escaping through her lips as she shot one last look at the boy's face. 
"i truly didn't mean to" she barked, trying one last time to mend the damage she had done.
Even if she could not unsee what she had witnessed, she could swear to never speak of it again with anyone. Ever.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread