Moonsong Glacier rule number one is that you gotta have fun
62 Posts
Ooc —
He grimaces as he watches her slip. Careful to watch his own steps, Hux hurries toward her, his paws slipping and sliding along the slippery surface. But he is too late, and her blood spills upon the ice. Her words are clever and very cute, almost causing a smile to break the horrified look on his face.

I'm so sorry, sweetie! he calls as he reaches her, knowing her injury is entirely his fault. He reaches to attempt to plant an apologetic lick upon her cheek, then turns his attention to her torn flesh. I-I'm a healer... Well, maybe an aspiring one, but! he shakes his head at himself. Can I have a look? he asks gently, not sure what her reaction will be. She could possibly be very angry with him and want him to get the hell away from her.
Messages In This Thread
rule number one is that you gotta have fun - by Witchbaby - November 01, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: rule number one is that you gotta have fun - by Hux - November 04, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: rule number one is that you gotta have fun - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: rule number one is that you gotta have fun - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: rule number one is that you gotta have fun - by Hux - November 19, 2017, 08:47 AM