Silverlight Terrace rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

wb grins, as always pleased by others playing along, and shakes herself out, puffing up. "m'bigger than you think," the coy-girl teases, and laughs as the stranger sees right through her ploy, unbothered. "probably the second," she easily admits, grinning in the dark, "i ain't tryin' to think on it but it's easier talkin' into the dark like this."

sighing dreamily she draws herself up, peering at the stars overhead. when she talks again her voice is soft and slow, a murmur: "you ain't gotta answer me, i'm just lickin' my wounds." it's a silly thing to do, she knows, and what else is she skilled at if not being present? but still the allure of night-sky rumor - of talkin to someone who doesn't know her at all, has no grounds to judge or compare - well, it keeps her from abandoning the subject completely. oh! "call me wb," she adds - names exchanged won't undo totally that comforting anonymity, especially if she just shares her nickname.  
can't risk losing in love again babe
Messages In This Thread
RE: rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose - by Witchbaby - November 30, 2017, 06:12 PM