Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
without you - lana del rey

Naked trees were a beautiful sight to admire during the last hours of the afternoon, because it was exclusively at this time, according to Aurelia, that the light given by the setting sun made the leafless trees glow with a certain warmth that reminded her of her home. Not that she missed the Terrace too much, but, sometimes just sometimes, she liked to think back of the place that saw her grow, grow and grow into the young lady she was today - the one whose big spirit did not allow her to stay in one place for too long. 

With her tummy pressed against the ground and her tail idly twitching behind her, she continued to admire one of her favorite, unrepeatable once-a-day espectacles: the sunset. "Sink, sun, sink " she began to croon, "and 'ill sing, sunken sun, this little song" she went on, her tail beginning to wag in glee as she continued her reckless serenade. "sink, sink, sink, it is you the one i love........"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall - by Aurelia - November 02, 2017, 12:25 PM