Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Singing to the skies was something Aurelia did often, so of course she had been caught or heard by many other before - her songs were not something she tried to keep hidden from strange ears. And she had gotten many different reactions from those who heard her.
Indifference, mockery, quiet admiration, and even concern for her mental health... but never had she been joined in song.
Even if unrehearsed, this impromptu duet was sublime, especially as it seemed so natural for the two voices to blend with each other.

Aurelia's spirit was elated, the entirety of her small, underfed body was feeling honored and humbled to be part of such beautiful moonlit concert. Her eyes remained fixed on the sky as she waited for her faceless and nameless companion to resume their song,  and he did soon enough. But oh... when she realized the aim of his words had switched from the moon to her  the banshee's heart almost bursted inside her chest. She felt her breath get jagged, but decided she could not leave him alone in song. 

"while my heart may belong to the golden sun and pristine pearl of the night,
the precious moon"
she began,
"i cannot deny that tonight
i've been bewitched not by the fadings lights
but by your verses, oh mysterious voice of the dark."
she crooned, her tail waving softly behind her as she finished, 
"never has a duet been so divine"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:49 PM