Fox's Glade you look so cool
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
At first the man did not bother to look at her, and then Aurelia couldn't stop looking at him. He jerked his head towards her, his odd red eyes finding hers quickly. She had never seen an albino before so naturally she had never seen eyes as his. But she could not stop and comtemplate them for too long. 

He did not seem pleased by her interruption to his meal, and he did not hesitate to make this known by reciprocating her greeting with a snarl and a crass-toned question. Aurelia flattened her ears and sunk closer to the floor in an attempt to make herself smaller and seem less of a bother to the man.

"not your food..." she barked softly, tail tip nervously twitching as she spoke.
Maybe he needed to hear it to understand it. "you beat me to it..... i was after the same old fox" she added, not really knowing what purpose did these comments serve. Aurelia was feeling chatty and he was the first he came across, that was the truth.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 08, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 21, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 04:32 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 08, 2017, 04:50 AM