Stavanger Bay pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
She'd stopped by Grayday's borders to leave her mark, wanting the Morningsiders to know that she was alright, even if she was absent. Some of them might not understand, but she hoped Grayday himself would know that she meant no harm by leaving. But she didn't know how he'd feel about it; she knew very little about him, these days.

From the plateau, she'd stuck to the mountains, heading over the forested ridge and into the fields down below. Part of her contemplated moving on from the dark forest for good, but its proximity to Morningside and some strange, vague images of Durnehviir kept her chained to the coast. I'm just stretching my legs, she told herself, discomfort eating at the pit of her stomach.

So she was already nervous when she caught sight of a stranger stirring up ahead. Had she woken him? "I didn't mean to disturb your rest," the shewolf called, even as she drew a bit closer, nostrils flaring as she searched for information about the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in - by Kerberos - November 05, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in - by Sunspot - November 05, 2017, 01:29 PM