Firefly Ravine the water i consume is you
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wind comes in through the ravine, blowing against her, and she thinks going against the wind in such a place is a bad idea but it does not slow her down. Her ears remain erect on her head and she uses her nose as she would anyway, noting the scents the wind carries along with her. She does not notice that of her own pack from behind until she hears the call of her name. Thuringwethil slows to a stop and turns to see the grey girl not too far off. She stares at her for a long moment before she properly engages, turning all the way to better face her.

She has not spent much time with Dio and Portia’s children but she’d been fond of Dalia when she’d been young. Sirio hasn’t made much of an impression and she does not suspect he’ll last much longer and she isn’t sure how to address it with her wocha and healer, two wolves that have been faithful to her since nearly the beginning. They’ve become part of Drageda as any wolf from the northern branches and perhaps they will understand. For now, however, she puts her attention on the other girl and takes a step closer.

“Have you been following me?” she calls out with a curious quirk of her brow.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - November 06, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Dalia - November 07, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - November 10, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Dalia - December 12, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - December 12, 2017, 10:04 PM