Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Would love to properly meet the pups! @Steph @Ezra @Clary if any of you have the time!

Now that he was almost fully grown, Burr's childhood fears seemed silly. He no longer froze in place when he saw the yawning mouth of a stranger's den in the distance. Now he paused, pensive, and then moved on. The shadow that had frightened him as a child was cast by a kindly wolf, he now knew, and he was far too large to be bothered by such things now. In fact, he was feeling both old enough and large enough to approach Valette's den without fear, where he knew the growing pups were.

Since that first day when the lead female had called the pack together to meet them, Burr hadn't once seen the pups. He had avoided this place avidly, but he had no reason to anymore. He was only a few inches shy of his adult height, tall and gangling, but that meant that the adults no longer scared him like they used to. Now he could hold his own, even against Murdock, whom he thought of with a tightening of his lips over his teeth. He hadn't seen that guy either, but his scent was thick in this part of the territory.

Burr stopped several long yards from the den, cocked his ears forward, and issued a low woof that sought to summon the pups out to play. Before any of them even made an appearance, he was already dipping into an enticing play bow.
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM