Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Burr wasn't sure what to expect when he came to pups, but when a dusty grey pup not unlike he and his siblings popped up out of the ground, he knew that wasn't at all what he envisioned. He couldn't remember having so much initiative when he was that young—hell, he hardly had that much initiative now, so Clary's request that he join her in digging very nearly elicited a groan from the older boy. C'mon, really, work? Burr wanted to play!

But he also wanted to save face in front of a much younger and much more driven child, so he smiled as he padded over to her meager hole in the ground. "Wow!" he complimented with an excessive amount of enthusiasm that he didn't wholly feel, "that's an awesome project you're doing! Your den isn't big enough for all of you?" Would it be bad to try to convince her to do something other than digging? "Uh, how big do you think it needs to be?"

His nape prickled and he swung his head just in time to spot another inkblot of a cub in the den's entryway, but he felt as wary of her (and Clary, let's be honest) as she felt of him, and he only shot her a warm smile and tentative shake of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM