Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph only half listened to their conversation as she watched the male. He seemed interested in what Clary was doing, but turned his head and gave Steph a smile. Her tail wagged unconsciously in return. He seemed friendly enough, so when Clary expressed that the hole wasn't near big enough, Steph stood and trotted over. 

What if we just made the current den bigger? she asked. It was already sizeable, but if Clary wanted to make it bigger, it was a much better start, seeing as how it was at least already a hole in the ground. Still, if Clary insisted on making a whole new one, Steph would oblige and help dig. 

*Edit in an ending:

The day would go on and Steph would either help Clary extend the current den, or make a new one. Or maybe Clary would think of something else to do. This had started out as her sister project, and she didn't want to douse her motivation. So, she would follow along until it was done, and then most likely take a nap.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM