Blackbeak Bluff My mercury's in retrograde
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She watched as he leapt into the air, his jaws closing round a bird and bringing it back down in a flurry of feathers. Impressed, she nodded in delight, but quickly adjusted her facial features back to neutrality as he noticed her and began to walk her way, his catch in his mouth.

Would you like to share? He had an accent, one she couldn't quite place, and his voice was gentle and kind. "I-I. . .that is. . .thanks, maybe," she stammered. Her voice was hoarse from disuse, and for a moment, her mind struggled for the words she needed. It had been so long since she had spoken to someone else.

Instead, she padded past him, with a quick nod, and focused her attention on another gull, quietly pecking at something on the ground. Slinking towards it, she reaches out with a mighty leap but it flies away; twisting her body upwards, she tries again but is unsuccessful once more. Birds were tricky creatures.

She looked back at the man, a bit flustered but more intrigued than anything. How he had managed to use his burly body to catch these flighty things was something to ponder.
Messages In This Thread
My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 06, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 17, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 17, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 17, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 20, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 26, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 27, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 27, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - December 06, 2017, 10:56 AM