Dragoncrest Cliffs i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil drops whatever it is she is doing the moment the call is made. It is difficult to decipher when her anxiety has risen to such a high level with the sudden expectation that her mate is finally home. She spins quickly on her heals and her paws hit the ground with a thunderous roar to make it all the way across the territory to the origin of the howl. It does not lead her all the way to the borders when she finally catches the scent of Hux… and only Hux. Before he comes into view, she slows down, struggling to catch her breath while her focus suddenly becomes on every aspect of her surroundings.

There is no Wildfire attached. Nor is there Eljay, which she hadn’t been expecting to want to see home but she had. Her jaw tightens, feeling awash with every emotion she can possibly think of to the point it begins to cancel out and she turns cold, colder than the November air against the coast. Thuringwethil moves carefully then until she sees the pale wolf, searching him over for any obvious signs of distress other than the exhaustion of such a long trip. Setting her jaw, one ear flicking back every so often for the sound of the approach of anyone else, while everything else zeroes in on Hux.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down - by Antumbra - November 07, 2017, 08:48 PM