Dragoncrest Cliffs i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down
62 Posts
Ooc —
Hux fidgets with his tail as he anxiously awaits his commander, flicking dehydrated leaves around with his tail tip. But his senses remain alert and he stops his fiddling as soon as he hears the thundering footsteps of Thuringwethil's hasty approach. he reacts in kind to her superiority, lowering his ears as well as his posture, though he feels like he should be rolling over and showing his belly because of the news he will soon deliver.

Heda, he says with a nod, his voice a bit ragged. He clears his throat and brings his gray eyes to her own, finding it difficult to maintain eye contact; he has to force himself to do so. Wildfire, she... she told me to leave. She didn't want me there. He tries not to think of how much it had hurt to be rejected. All he wanted was to take care of her, like he had been asked to do... He felt he had done everything possible to help the fiery woman, and he actually cared about her. He still does. Her mounting irritation with him and eventual dismissal is painful to experience.

She said the Redhawks will care for her. She will return in the Spring. Finished speaking, he looks down at his paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down - by Hux - November 09, 2017, 04:20 PM