Dragoncrest Cliffs i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He shifts his weight and Thuringwethil stares hard at him, watching him lower a little further to the ground. She can’t take her eyes off him, waiting to speak, and the moment he says her title, she feels a chill run down her spine. Between then and the next thing he says, every possibility runs through her mind and they all point to something terrible. The painful wait sits heavy in her chest that her mate might be dead and her ears flicker once but remain upright to listen. Thuringwethil sucks in a breath and holds it.

She is awake. Alive.

The breath she is holding turns sound and expels out of her in one gust, licking her lips in a weird mix of relief and frustrating battling against one another, while anger beings to rise. He tells her that Wildfire sent him home and the Redhawks will take care of her. Her grey eyes narrow, staring hard at him for a long moment before she can find the words to speak. She had left Hux to do the Redhawk’s bidding while they use their resources on Wildfire and getting her better. He had a bigger role to play and he left that behind against her word.

“Did Finley and Elwood dismiss you?” she asks. Perhaps they had felt they truly did not need him over the winter, which still leaves her a little unsettled and a slight itch to her paws. She thinks of Blixen and what she said the other day about going back to the caldera and the desire only grows.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down - by Antumbra - November 09, 2017, 06:08 PM