Dragoncrest Cliffs i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He stammers out his answer and acid licks the back of her throat and her jaw tightens so hard her teeth grind together. A rumble vibrates her chest and she growls her disapproval, stepping one smooth shift forward. Her teeth flash despite how he looks at her, like a child trying to avoid punishment. There have been disappointing wolves coming and going through Drageda since its rebirth and Hux proves no different. Her command is once again question by listening to someone that is not her and fire flashes behind her eyes. Her nose wrinkles while a snarl begins to form but she withstands the desire to lash out at him.

With tension built behind her shoulders, it would be easy to finally find that release in Hux. Perhaps had this happened long ago, she might have, but she remains silent and steels herself. “You were to serve the caldera while Wildfire is there,” she reminds him, her voice ice cold. She flicks her tongue against the back of her teeth while her fur bristles along her neck. Thuringwethil forces herself to take a step back and think clearly, and without the fire building in her chest. "How is she?"

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know the pieces fit, 'cause i watched them tumble down - by Antumbra - November 09, 2017, 07:21 PM