Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Wildfire asked him about how he'd come to live in Drageda. Eljay nodded and looked at @Lagan with a brief smile before turning back to Wildfire. He had spent time with the pups, though not so much prior to joining the pack. He felt that what had won her over was the ultimatum that he might leave with Ty instead — with a shock he thought of Ty; he had never visited her! — and the fact he might end up dying if he would be left on his own for too long. Probably combined with Bobbin's undeserved affection for him right off the bat the first time they met.

"Well, um... It took a few moons, I mean — I mostly just spent time at the outskirts of the pack for a long time. I met uhm, Bobbin then, one day as he was trying to explore." He decided after a small moment of hesitation to keep out the part where Bobbin'd tried to convince the Heda that he had tried to run off and Eljay had stopped him; everyone knew that wasn't how it had gone, after all. "He was really nice, so I guess — maybe he helped convince the Heda..." He trailed off, uncertain if it were actually true. "I also met this wolf called Ty, who — she was creating a pack and wanted me to join. But then I asked the Heda about how long it would be until I could join, because I wasn't, uhm, I wasn't doing very well keeping myself uh.. fed.. and such.. And then she let me join." He hoped the story made sense as it was a bit jumbled, and looked at Wildfire with a tilted head in question.
Messages In This Thread
Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 08, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 09, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 14, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 01:04 PM