Blackbeak Bluff a dandy dreamed what means to die
62 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Durnehviir i had a whole post typed up and my computer died :0 so this one is a lot shorter. my apologies!

What appeared to be a sprawling field of yellowing grass draws abruptly up to the ocean, dropping many, many feet downward. Oddly enough, Hux is not afraid of heights, bounding right up to the edge. He plants his large paws firmly in the cold earth, wiggling a little before he finds his way to his belly. His paws dangle over the ledge, followed by his snout as he peers downward with perked ears. The scent of water and brine fills his nostrils, the galloping waves creating a fine mist that stings his eyes, causing them to water. He realizes with a rush of adrenaline and a thudding heart that certain death is directly ahead of him and the thrill of it lifts his hackles in jagged ridges along the nape of his neck.

One ear flickers thoughtfully. Is death not always directly ahead of him? Ahead of everyone? It's a sobering train of thought which fires off in all directions in his mind as he gazes at the sea.
Messages In This Thread
a dandy dreamed what means to die - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: a dandy dreamed what means to die - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 09:59 AM