Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinits felt her cheeks heat up again and she ducked her head sheepishly as Titmouse said she was fighting bees, flicking her ears back and smiling sheepishly "Well I...More like running from bees. They kinda won the fighting part" she said returning to her soft spoken nature once again in the presence of the older female. She behaved like all older women were her mother,resigning herself and being quiet and submissive around them to show respect to the older wiser femakes who knew more than she did. Ears shooting up with alarm when Titmouse said she was a medic she shook her head "Aspiring medic...I don't really know much more than the basics and a few tricks with honey...which is difficult to get" She admitted honestly with a small wag of her tail. "It's nice to meet you ma'am"
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM