Moonspear their blades were bared
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was tempting to ask if she could accompany her dam, especially to see Hydra, but she wasn't one for patrolling and there were so many stars that needed her attention. She closed her teeth even as the words prepared to spring off her tongue, though her mismatched eyes glowed affectionately at the mention of her older sister.

That same shining flame behind her eyes flickered at the mention of her other siblings. Now Galaxy's teeth captured and pressed into her tongue as her face assumed a thoughtful expression. "I saw Jarilo... yesterday," she said slowly. "We didn't spend much time together, we just said 'hello' as we passed." She paused there, trying to think of the last time she'd seen Vela. It had been quite a while; the sisters had never recovered their relationship after falling out so long ago. "I haven't seen Vela lately," she eventually said, voice as calm as ever even if a strained look ghosted over her face fleetingly.

"I'm going up the mountain," she shared in the next beat, face and voice fully cheery again. "I'm going to study Sirius tonight. Did you know he's the brightest star in the sky? It's a common misconception that Polaris is the brightest; she's only the largest. Anyway," Galaxy continued, "Sirius rises in the early evening, so right now's about the perfect time to see him." And as she spoke, she twisted her neck skyward, easily locating the star that was twice as bright as any other.

Messages In This Thread
their blades were bared - by Amekaze - November 23, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - November 24, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - November 25, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - November 25, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 05, 2017, 02:03 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - December 11, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 20, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - December 21, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 28, 2017, 12:02 AM