NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
that's totally fine <3

Raven remained neutral but he felt she must be frustrated. Eljay didn't understand why she would be upset for him to leave; yes, they'd been friends, good ones he felt, had helped raise Fox and Peregrine's last litter together... But wasn't life easier without him? He felt nervous in the face of her neutrality because he doubted, with the subject at hand, that she was feeling very neutral at all in reality. "No, I don't mean — I didn't mean like a sickness, or anything. I mean better at — uh, life, I guess, just, things. Mommy and daddy always wanted me to be, uhm, braver and stronger and just... more of good things... I... I always tried to be but I'd just get in the way and I didn't... I didn't want to be a bother anymore." He paused, feeling awkward, looked away and licked his lips in a subconscious sign of submission. "I just wanted to not be in the way all the time, and maybe if I get better I can return some day." He frowned, still looking away, unable to look at Raven although he felt that the emotional wall was glaring at him even if he didn't look at her directly.
Messages In This Thread
the old days - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - November 12, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - December 04, 2017, 08:09 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - December 18, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - January 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - January 02, 2018, 04:32 AM