Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
319 Posts
Ooc —
Ramsay drew in a deep breath and turned his upper body so he could regard Cyron across the way. The older wolf had come to the Glen some time ago, but he ignored the Spiderlings and the Spiderlings ignored him. Without Euron and Maegi around to keep his attention, Ramsay was growing both restless and unsure of the snow, and considered heading out toward Cyron for once if only for some comfort from the change. He hopped up to his feet and took two slow steps across the cold ground, then nearly leaped out of his skin when a burst of laughter broke the tranquility of the glen.

The dwarf scrambled backward, butting up against the tangled vines as little hackles flared up over hunched shoulders. He slammed his ears as far forward as they would go, ignoring the unpleasant ache that took root against his scalp, and spun his body around several times before he spotted it: the source of the disruption. A blue-grey wolf lay in the snow across the glen, belly up, and from him boomed the sound of wild, unstable laughter.

Ramsay summoned his toddler's courage and bounded over to the other wolf, who had a splash of colour along his flank the likes of which Ramsay had never seen. He had no idea what was going on, but he sure liked the sound that wolf made. By the time he got there, his maw was opened wide into a soundless grin, and once he was close enough for Titmouse to presumably spot him, he began to mimic the other wolf's laughter. Only Ramsay's came out sounding wooden, hollow, and fake, for the short boy had never actually laughed before.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM