Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
319 Posts
Ooc —
The wooden, repetitive ha-ha-ha issuing from Ramsay's lips came to an abrupt halt when his unknown guest rolled over and peered at him. For what felt like a very long time to him, he pinned Titmouse with his curious navy blues and breathed shallowly, waiting for something to happen. He was very young, but Ramsay already knew that he elicited a particular reaction in others, even though he didn't understand why. Those who were around him the most—Vaati, Ganondorf, his siblings and a handful of others—had tempered their reactions, barely flinching now, but this stranger had never been exposed like they had.

So without doing anything at all but standing there, shivering and staring, Ramsay caused Titmouse to lose his shit.

A huge grin broke across the babe's face as first the eyes bulged, and then the wolf scrambled up from his position in the snow. Ramsay's short tail began to wag rapidly behind him and he toddled several clumsy steps in pursuit of the steely grey wolf with a far more sincere giggle, misinterpreting the reaction as something of a game. After all, he didn't know why this happened. He didn't know that he was different yet. But already he liked the feeling that it gave him—that he was special in some way, he could make others do things like this, which was hilarious to his primitive baby mind—though in time he would come to learn the truth of that.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM