Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
319 Posts
Ooc —
Had Ramsay been any closer, Titmouse's jaws would have surely crushed his much smaller face. Lucky for him, the first crunch of tooth on tooth only accompanied a stinging sensation in his nose, which Titmouse's sharp incisors nicked on their way down. He reacted immediately, and by the time the adult wolf's jaws closed a second time, the dwarf had already backpedaled far enough to be out of harm's way, displaying a very strong instinct for self-preservation.

But there was nevertheless damage done, for blood welled bright where his nose was scored, and tears welled even brighter in his navy blue eyes. Titmouse was in the glen, and the only wolves who ever came to the glen were family. They brought food, warmth, affection; all the things Potema had taken from them. He had mistaken the stranger for a similar relation and been burned by it. Although he had already been cursed and abandoned from the moment he was born, Ramsay had never felt the sting of betrayal before. The way Potema treated them was simply normal, but he hadn't ever expected to be attacked by someone in the glen.

He turned quickly and raced past Euron, whining, until he found a safe place near the glen's highest and steepest slope, as far from Titmouse as he could get.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM