Stone Circle I'm still looking for my god.
4 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
There was a great commotion upon the plains to the east of the impressive, imposing stones. Nothing so impressive as a stampede nor as biblical as the raining of frogs - but a commotion nonetheless. The flock of geese had only landed within the past half hour, resting and eating while they could before continuing with their migration. It was a sign of the times - get out while you can. November's chill had set-in early.

The issue came when the mighty Bean, small though she was (and aptly named), came vaulting out of her hiding place among the reeds. With snapping teeth and fancy footwork she dove towards the lot of them - and with quite the protest, the birds squawked and ran. Now, typically a Canadian goose was much more volatile than anything else in the northern hemisphere (really, have you met one?) - but these poor creatures were exhausted and prime candidates for becoming dinner.

Yeah you run! But -- but not that fast! Come back here! demanded the very loud voice from the very small person. The birds weren't faster than her when they ran, but they quickly remembered that they had other resources at their disposal, and little Bean suffered as she chased after each fat (yet substantially more aerodynamic) body as they each lifted off in to the dusky sky. Damn it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 10, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 11, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:42 AM