Stone Circle stand next to the spire of my crumbling
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The moment teeth tough her ear, her heart lodges into her throat, blocking off her airway and she startles awake, gasping for air. Her eyes widen and pupils dilate and instantly she’s on her feet, springing forward and crashing right into the one to wake her. She cries out a yelp in surprise before she’s sent backwards, stumbling into the wall with uncoordinated and weak legs. Despite the extra meat on her bones and her strength returning, she’s still far from in good condition and it makes it easy to send her back to the ground, crumpling in a mess of a wolf on the den floor. There isn’t much room for her to move with him inside the den and it only takes a few second before it’s over and she’s heaving for breath, trying to return air to her lungs once more while she tries to sort through her tired brain about what happened.

Noma remains still on the ground, afraid to move, before she registers where she is and who is in the den with her but she doesn’t acknowledge him. She hasn’t felt such a strong emotion of… anything in so long that she isn’t sure her body can handle it. Her heart pumps her blood heavier than before, feeling it throb in her ears , and she tries to reign it in and calm down by staring at the ground, trying to keep things in one piece while she focuses on a steadier breath.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 10, 2017, 04:04 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 11, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 12, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 17, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 20, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 20, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 26, 2017, 03:50 AM