Lone Star Mountain In your eyes, there's a heavy blue.
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
The shift in the boy’s body language is noticeable to the Aok who studies him with muted curiosity, filing away that Talion’s family name is familiar to him had made the boy nervous. Kerberos supposes that in another life he might have understood: to have a stranger say that the family name rings bells of familiarity might be a little anxiety inducing. The Kerberos of this new era, however, does not sympathize with it. He is a middle-aged man and he’s been around, has met a lot of wolves. “I grew up in Seahawk Valley,” Kerberos speaks unsure if this young man would recognize the name or not. “I remember the Roux-Abrhen family being a dominate name in those regions alongside the DeMontes, my adoptive family, Kesuk,” Kerberos explains, dusting off things that he has not thought about in quite some time. It’s been a long time since he’s last been in Seahawk and this information is otherwise old and irrelevant. Yet, Kerberos believes it’s important to remember where you came from. “…and my mother’s name Nereides.” Kerberos does not even remember much of Aktaie anymore, though he supposes he resembles her physically ( with a bit of Lecter thrown in ). She has long been little more than a legend to the once spawn. Sea green eyes study the younger male carefully then, tail brushing against his hocks, ears cupping forth atop his skull observantly as Kerberos awaits his reaction to the information that he's chosen to share with Talion still hesitant about whether the boy would recognize any of it.
Messages In This Thread
In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Kerberos - November 11, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Talion - November 11, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Kerberos - November 12, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Talion - November 12, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Kerberos - November 23, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Talion - November 30, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: In your eyes, there's a heavy blue. - by Kerberos - December 01, 2017, 04:58 AM