Stone Circle tell her I love her
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
@Valette and the pups! @Steph, @Ezra, and @Clary!

Since the pup’s birth, Zeke had been a bit absent. He had wanted to be some great father, but sudden worries had kept him away. Worries about what sort of impact he’s have on them. What if it turned out he was terrible at fatherhood? What if they ended up sad, or got hurt or just messed up? He wasn’t really sure what he was afraid would happen, he just wanted to stay clear of whatever it was. He’d also stayed away so that he could focus on protecting the pack, for he felt that was the best way to keep them all safe, including his kids.

He hadn’t done a great job, with the disappearance of Mawk and Illecebra’s pup. Yet another reason Zeke didn’t feel worthy to be with his kids. Not to mention he didn’t even know if Val wanted him to be with them, she hadn’t seemed too keen on him knowing them yet. But today, something in his mind clicked. He realized that by staying away from them, his fears of being a bad father were coming true. To be a good father and to maybe be with Valette as well he had to take the risk.

He finished his noon patrol then moved confidently towards Val’s den. Surely his pups would be there, and he would maybe get to see them, and spend some quality time with them. Maybe he’d be able to tell them that he was their father. He stopped a few lengths away from the den and barked a greeting, calling for Val to come out. He hoped she would be glad to see him, but he feared that she’d send him away. Once again, he was taking a risk.
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM