Stone Circle tell her I love her
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette stood and trotted towards Ezekiel, she didn’t look displeased to see him which was a good start. Two of the three pups followed closely behind, both of them grey furred like him. He couldn’t help but smile when he saw them, and feel hurt at what he had missed. He was distracted by his kids, so he barely heard Val’s question, and it took a moment for him to reply. Still looking down at them with a happy look in his sky blue eyes, he shook his head, Oh no nothing’s wrong I just... He said, looking up at Val now, I wanted to meet my- the babies. I should’ve come earlier, I’m sorry I haven’t.

He was genuinely sorry that he hadn’t come earlier; what kind of baby hating monster Val must’ve thought him to be. But he wasn’t gonna be that anymore, from now on he would never neglect his children. As long as Val allowed him near, he wouldn’t ever desert them. The one grey girl looked very happy, excited to see him, the boy (who was humongous), not so excited. He asked Zeke who he was, and Zeke replied, glancing to Valette before he did. I’m Ezekiel, uh, just wanted to meet you guys. He didn’t dare say anything further, it was Val’s information to share if she chose.
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM