Stone Circle tell her I love her
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary wrinkled her nose at her brother's blunt entrance and leaned over to bump his shoulder with her own. "Ezra!" Her voice chimed with her usual laughter. She didn't understand why he had to make himself sound so grumpy. Things were so much more fun when you laughed and smiled, especially when others laughed and smiled with you. And Clary hadn't missed the bright shine in the stranger's eyes that did enough to tell her he wanted to be happy now, too.

The girl rushed forward to meet the stranger full on and wove her small body between his legs. "Eeezee." She tried to repeat, until she heard mama's voice and fell quiet - the only one, really, who could draw such a long silence from her. Clary paused at the man's hind-leg and drew a good sniff, while her brain worked through the new information mama gave them about the stranger. Their protector! Her eyes widened and she peered out and around from her position beneath him to try and get a glimpse of the big wolf's face.

Mama said something else - something Clary at first didn't completely understand. Their father. Her mind had no concept for this, and it took both mama's comparison and Steph's denial for her to grasp what this meant.

And when she did - Oh! She danced her way back in the direction of her siblings.

Steph made a good point. She had listened, enthralled, to the recount of Murdock's heroics, but Clary trusted mama's words. The pale girl flopped herself between Ezekiel's front legs and raised her thoughts quickly after her sister voiced hers. "Maybe, when Mu-dock save you, Eezee was protec - prote - pro - "  oooh! She stomped her paw " - makin' sure no more monster come to take us, too." That made sense. Murdock had saved Steph, but mama said Ezekiel was strong and their protector. She and Ezra had been safe - so maybe, Ezekiel had been saving them while Murdock was saving Steph. And the idea thrilled her, for as much as she liked Murdock, she didn't have the same relationship Steph seemed to have with him - and if having a papa meant having someone like Steph had Murdock, then she wanted someone like this, too.
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM