Dragoncrest Cliffs quick but not in a hurry
129 Posts
Ooc —
WOW BOBBY GOT SOMETHING! I’m so proud <3

Bobby turned his head after a moment of his frustrated staring to look at Blixen, who was laughing hysterically at him. She pointed out his miserable failure and how he should’ve seen the stick. The fur on his nape bristling, he replied, Yeah well I didn’t see it. His tail twitching side to side, he turned and started walking back the other direction. Blixen told him to try again, and he turned his head to snap, Yeah I’m going! I’m a good hunter I swear. 

He walked back to the lake, and there, as he had hoped, were the ducks. Lots of them had been passing through lately for migration or whatever, but Bobby had never been successful at catching one. But this time, this time he was gonna do it. He was gonna show Blix that he didn’t suck. You know what I’m bout to do Blix? He said, waiting at the tree line, I’m gonna catch a duck. Even more determined than before, he broke from where he crouched out into the crowd of beached ducks.

A lot of them glided towards the lake, but the one Bobby had zeroed in on was too slow. She raised her wings but Bobby was fast, and this time he did have the element of surprise. He grabbed her foot and pulled her down, then he leapt upon her, closing his pearly whites around her throat. He bit down hard until she was dead, and stood there breathing heavily. Had he seriously just done that?! He’d caught one of the ducks! He dropped his score and whirled around to see Blixen, a look of excitement and disbelief written across his face.

Blix! Did you see that? I just caught that! This duck, went in my mouth, I got it. He said, jumping up and down where he stood. Then remembering that he was a cool, laid back guy, he stopped and corrected himself, Yeah, wasn’t that hard either.
Messages In This Thread
quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 11, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Blixen - November 11, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 12, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Blixen - November 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 13, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Blixen - November 13, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 14, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Blixen - November 15, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 15, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Blixen - November 16, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: quick but not in a hurry - by Bobby - November 16, 2017, 08:05 PM