Dragoncrest Cliffs wait like the dawn
129 Posts
Ooc —
Hey Gerra, I’m not sure I’ve ever had a thread with you which is crazy, so I hope you don’t mind me throwing Bobby your way :D

Bobby had been thinking about his mom a lot lately. He wondered how she was, what it was like over in Redhawk Caldera, when she would return. He missed her greatly, she’d always been the one who understood him most. Today, he was walking the border as he thought about her, trying to decide whether or not he should just make a break for it and go find Redhawk Caldera himself. There was only about a 10% chance that he actually would go, because he knew that he was important here, no matter how little he did sometimes. But still, he was restless to go somewhere and scout the world, his feet told him to go.

The growing back wolf was sort of pacing back and forth, looking quite serious. In his mind this was a serious decision he was going to make. Over the sound of his feet crunching on dead leaves, and the intensity of his thinking, he didn’t notice Dio approaching nearby.
Messages In This Thread
wait like the dawn - by Dio - November 18, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: wait like the dawn - by Bobby - November 18, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: wait like the dawn - by Dio - November 27, 2017, 01:04 AM