Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
near the Easthollow border but not tresspassing :) hoping for a Easthollow wolf maybe @Valette and/or @Nikai ?
pretty when you cry - lana del rey

As the afternoon progressed, clouds began to drift away as if clearing up a stage for an upcoming performance. The sun had already descended from the sky and was now drowning behind the mountains. Soon, the main show would begin, and Aurelia, with her head thrown back and her yellow eyes fixed on the sky was more than ready for it.
Over her head, high high high above this month's full moon prepared to make her debut.

At first the agouti beauty limited herself to watch silently, but then unable to contain herself she began to let a soft eurhythmic hum to fall from her lips until she felt the need to let her current thoughts become a song. "it is you i search for in the sky, a sky adorned by stars." she sang, her tail thumping against the floor as she went on. "Bright stars that outline my heart, this sad heart that belongs to you"

"you, you, you" she crooned, "pristine pearl of the night"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM