Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
hi :) keeping things a lil vague until the aurelia x xan thread progresses

Unless she was frightened, or she was shown hostility, Aurelia was as harmless as they came. She was not a fighter by nature, when conflict arised she was more of a runner. And because of the abnormality of her habits and hobbies trouble sometimes seemed to follow her where she went, so she was used to running off... a lot . Other wolves could be judgemental and Aurelia had learned quick that it was best to be alone that to stay where unwanted.

She had just finished her song when the voice of another, a female, interrupted her. Her blunt interrogative tone making the Lockhart's chestnut ears flatten against her head as she turned to face the woman. Of course Aurelia had realized she was close to some borders, she could smell the markers, but she had not thought really why she had allowed herself to wander close instead of turning tail as the scent of others grew more intense. Hanging around the borders could equal to trouble - she had learned this the hard way.

With her bright yellow eyes blinking slowly as she met briefly the dark grey woman's own gaze, Aurelia debated between answering to her question or taking refuge in her usual unwavering silence. She then wondered if the woman had heard her song. If she had, had she liked it? No matter. Aurelia's lips suddenly parted as if she were gonna speak, truth be told she had no idea what exactly her buisness was near these borders - she had been waiting for the moon to rise so she could sing. 
That was it. 
Wasn't it?

"nothing bad" she answered finally, her voice soft and cordial.
It was true, she meant no harm, and though she'd probably be a little hurt she would leave if that was what the woman wanted.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM