Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
She waited, motionless, for the green-eyed woman's answer.
Though there were no signs this encounter could turn unpleasant, or violent the Lockhart kept her muscles tensed up in case she had to bolt in a quick getaway. She was a volatile little thing, like the flame of a candle that lies by a windowsill. Finally the woman spoke, her skepticism noticeable in her words until finally she seemed to put her doubts aside...at least for now.

Aurelia blinked slowly, her yellow eyes meeting the woman's and then fluttering around their surroundings. "i do want to join a pack" she barked, feeling a bit nervous as the woman's questions demanded for longer answers from her. "eventually...." she added, she did not even know what packs were around here.... she had not been doing a very good job mapping out her surrounding and finding options with all the singing and meditative lurking she had been doing instead.  "if they'd have me" she mused, her eyes focusing back on the woman.  

"what's your pack's called?" she asked then after a few silent seconds, might as well start her research right?
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM