Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Aurelia listened silently to the woman as she talked about the benefit of being in a pack versus being alone and how each pack stood for something different and how it was worth asking this as she kept her hunt for a home. Though she had ever only been part of her birthpack , Starlight Terrace, Aurelia was no fool, she knew that strenght was found in greater numbers and that like no individual, no pack was the same to another. She listened attentively anyways, for the curious agouti beauty was never one to pass up free advice. 
She was a passionate learner who thought anything and anyone could be a good teacher.
"easthollow" she echoed pensively, the edges of her lips raising into the beginning of a smile.

"oh no, im not a killer" she woofed after the woman described another pack she knew, "i mean not by trade.... i-i don't like conflict" she added, of course she had killed before, not wolves, but other critters which still made her technically a killer. Anyways. "i am an aspiring astronomer and healer" she added a bit more quietly, she was passionate about the sky and plants and though her father had taught her a bit before she left home she felt like she had a lot left to learn. Sometimes she did not gave herself enough credit..
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM