Whitefish River With each sunrise brings a new adventure
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The idea of possibly having another family hadn't crossed the yearlings mind at all since leaving his original home, but to now have a new found hope of having just that, a new family, has suddenly brought on a whole new sense of being to the hybrid. A goal. In excitement his raven and rust colored tail thrashed joyously behind him as Aditya spoke, the young hybrid's head nodding as his mind absorbed the information that was being given to him. ”I promise I'll do what I can – if given the opportunity, Aditya.” Flint said with a smile, head nodding again as the other man explained of him doing just fine if he pulled his weight and did as he had just explained. Which honestly, Flint would certainly do for family.

Right ear arching, the wolf mixed listened carefully to Aditya as he began to explain the direction in which to take in finding his packs location and Flint's bright blue gaze followed the other male's gesture as he briefly pointed in its general position. 'Shadow of the mountain, scent along the border.' Flint repeated them quietly in mind as he began to bounce some on the spot, unable to contain the joyous energy inside, ”I can't thank you enough my friend.” He said with a wag of his unkept tail, his gleaming gaze on his new ally as he too took a step back, ready to take his own leave from the lands, ”It was nice to meet you too.” Flint replied with a quick bow of his own head, a smile permanently visible across his muzzle from this meeting, ”Hopefully, but until then, take care my friend!” The hybrid barked before bounding off on his merry way.
Messages In This Thread
With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 15, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 16, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 16, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 22, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 29, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 05, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 22, 2017, 04:58 PM