Broken Antler Fen out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two
4 Posts
Ooc —
Lorcan offers her a soft chuckle as she explains that she’s been told she has a flair for dramatics. “A flair for dramatics is not always a bad thing.” He hums with a contemplative twitch of his ears, the corner of his lip lifting ever so slightly. His youngest sister Nöel was a drama queen extraordinaire and Lorcan rather thinks he’s desensitized to it. He thinks it’s …cute in an amusing way. His ears cup forth and twitch as she remarks a “not bad” after she gives him a once over and he lets out a low snort. “Not bad,” He scoffs with a playfully albeit dramatic eye roll — he’s picked up a few of Nöel’s dramatic tricks himself but after spending the most time with her it’s only a given that they’d rub off on one another. “You’re not so bad yourself.” He offers smoothly as his dark orange gaze slides over her in a brisk once over and a devilish grin. For as narcissistic as Lorcan can be at times it’s not so far to assume that vainness lends to shallowness and his eye is drawn to the pretty. Ivy is not lacking in the pretty department in his opinion. “No,” He responds despite that he suspects it was likely a rhetorical question. “I just recently arrived here, actually.” And there is a part of him that is suddenly very homesick but mostly because leaving home had meant leaving Nöel, Vixen and Kitsune, the three of which had been undeniably the best part about living at home but they’d been too young to take with him and leaving them behind had been a necessary evil.
i think there's a f l a w in my c o d e
Messages In This Thread
out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 02, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 03, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 04, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 04, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 06, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 06, 2017, 06:43 PM