Broken Antler Fen out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Well, if he didnt mind dramatic, she'd hardly argue.  Ivy knew she was the most dramatic of her siblings - dramatic in a bratty way when she was younger, anyway.  Each of the four had their own quirks and she often thought Mato's flair teetered the line between dramatic and just plain out-there.  He was at least pragmatic.  Nova had the same quality.  And Benjamin?  He was good, so genuniely good in every sense of the word.  She swallowed hard, distracted for a split second when a strong sense of lonliness swept through her, gone just as quickly as it had come.

My, my.  That was unpleasant!

Luckily it was easy for her to focus on Lorcan's playful voice.  Glad you think so, she replied, averting her gaze coyly.  An additional obvservation regarding her too-thin frame was on the tip of her tongue, but Ivy couldn't bring herself to voice that thought.  Such a thing might suggest she couldn't take care of herself.  What brought you here? she asked suddenly, honing in on his star-marked forehead for a second before locking her pale green eyes with his own orange.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 02, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 03, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 04, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 04, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 06, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 06, 2017, 06:43 PM