Wheeling Gull Isle My heart belongs somewhere else
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Tapat's whine drew her attention, a worried look to her face as she spotted the boy and his pale coat. She left the children in the haven of their little cove, nestled together to keep warm during their little nap, and left the den to go find Tapat. Hemlock reached up to give a little nudge to his cheek, taking a seat next to him to peer across the sandbar. "If I knew where to send you to find your happiness, I would." She admitted. As slim as the pack itself was Hemlock worried over even sending Tapat and Ceallach out together. Arturo would probably not take to a trip even briefly with Tapat as worked up as he'd been. 

"What can I do?" Hemlock asked him, wanting Tapat to be straightforward - if there was anything she could do she wanted to. It was just hard, of course, between trying to keep her family afloat it felt more and more like Hemlock was just getting dashed across the rocks and torn apart herself. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 15, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 22, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 22, 2017, 11:01 AM