Blackfeather Woods who is this girl i see
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Though she did not intervene with her mother around, with Potema's presence growing less Kotake's became more. Like Vaati, she would assist in rearing the children. They were not at fault for anything. Innocents, though their souls might hold some stain to them. She refused to see it. For despite Maegi's and Ramsay's physical deformity, she sensed in them something pure and good. And although the opposite could be said in Euron, Kotake did not find herself fearful of him, even when she caught him staring at their mother intently as she dozed. After all, Kotake stared intently from beyond their line of sight. It was far from innocent, but Kotake knew that the Melonii's served one another. All, except, for perhaps their mother.

Sometimes, Kotake found herself staring at her too.

She had not forgotten how swift her mother was to call him upon the scene the day her father—no, not her father, some man—came to rebuke him and oust him to those of Moonspear. Though she had not been there for the whole of it, she had seen what she had needed to see.

This again caused Kotake to lapse into silence. For all she had done for her mother, healing her, aiding her—she felt betrayed! In that time another prisoner had come and gone, along with Vaati's once-shadow. Kotake kept away from it all then. Only Koume was permitted in her presence, and though she lurked at a protective distance from her newer siblings (though never among them) Kotake had yet to actively participate in their rearing other than bringing food to Vaati to bring to them.

Today that changed.

Another came. A wolf she understood was called Aries, but who she also had yet to interact with. As Maegi hopped in his direction, Kotake placed herself directly in the scene. She was unsure of his intentions; she only knew that he was a young pupil of Astrid. She lingered among them, her gaze holding onto the boy. She was conflicted; who could one trust within their own fold, now? But permitted his company nonetheless. Quietly she observed, stepping over the handicapped girl and attempting to nose her lightly enough that her balance would not be effected by it.
Messages In This Thread
who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 16, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - November 19, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 19, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - November 27, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 27, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by The Wispmother - November 28, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - December 04, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - December 04, 2017, 04:19 PM