Stone Circle I just want to talk to you for a minute, well, make that 30 seconds...
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All things considered, their trip had been rather mundane.  And that was a good thing.  Banner wasn't sure she'd be able to handle some sort of drama-filled trek down South.  This was made even better given that Stark so gallantly offered to carry their gift to Valette in his mouth.  The silence had been lovely!  Stark's periodic grunts aside, she'd enjoyed taking in the sights and sounds of the Valley along the way.  Their lack of conversation also allowed her to retreat inward, which.. wasn't exactly a good thing.  For the better part of a year it'd just been the two of them and Banner would be lying if she said the thought of rejoining a pack didn't make her feel a bit anxious.

Stark's playful behavior drew a reluctant smile from from her.  She'd be glad to see Valette again, but was she really ready for.. all of this?  Banner swallowed hard as she came to a stop beside her confident brother.  Her voice didn't join his - was that rude of her to not also howl? - and instead she took a deep breath in an effort to relax herself.  She had nothing to worry about, really, but even as she made sure to lower her tail respectfully, fretful feelings began to bubble up within.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends