Altar of Twilight my own lived mythology
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
No it isn't, Ganondorf looks to Drogon as he speaks. Perhaps they all had some twisted urge to hurt other wolves inside them, but he did not see proof of it when he tended to his younger siblings, or even in his mother. They encouraged it — he did not deny that at all, having participated in more of a few torture sessions — but it was not inherent in them. It was inherent to him, yes — he had forced his blood to stop boiling at the thought of being a prisoner to someone else — but not to all of them. It was just life for the members of Blackfeather.

He sees nothing on the Cerberus' speaker's face to suggest that this was all new knowledge to them. Or maybe she just had a resting bitch face. Or she was just good at hiding her emotions. But he couldn't let himself be without value to them. Sure, he had offered his life, but he did not mean it in all sincerity, simply a show of his own submission to them. They would easily kill them, as they almost did his brother. He did not want to die. If you want more I can give you more. Perhaps it will make you understand more. Perhaps it won't. He promises to her. 

She asks for his loyalty. He is not sure he can give it in so easily to her, without question. Would you watch one of your sisters die, even if she had done something to hurt you? He looked to the two matching women on either side of the middle head. It will be difficult for me, I will not deny it. Vaati is a damned fool but he is still my brother, But it was more than just brotherly love, wasn't it? He had pined over and lusted for his brother, a taboo that he was well aware of. It had not been truly condemed in their culture, but it was still looked upon with disgust. He remembered Vaati's digusted face alongside his submissive one, the brief flits of the latter being overshadowed by the latter. The memory of that girl rising from Vaati's pet to a member was bile-inducing.

He doesn't for a second believe that she is only intent on killing just Vaati. He knows who brought in the red wolf, and he knows that the other wolves Vaati brought were from other packs. There were others who hated them, and perhaps knew who they are. And only, him, correct? He says it hesitantly, wondering what she might reveal to a maybe-spy. They might all pride themselves on being the worhsippers of the Goddess of Lies but they were not the only liars in the world, nor the best.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Alya - November 18, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 18, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 26, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 27, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 30, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2017, 10:12 AM