Stone Circle daddy did you think that you could outrun the holy ghost
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel’s eyes narrowed as Murdock spoke, saying that he hadn’t noticed Ezekiel’s cruelty and they’d only spoken a few times. In other words (in Zeke’s mind) he didn’t actually care about Ezekiel’s apology. Sure they had only spoken a few times, but those times Zeke had been brutal. And Zeke never tried to talk to him, he always snapped at him in pack hunts, he felt like he’d done a lot. But maybe in Murdock’s eyes, being rude didn’t hurt that bad. So this whole apology really didn’t have to happen. That sucked.

The more that Murdock continued, the more Zeke remembered why he hadn’t liked him. I just did what anyone would do. This one struck Zeke hard. He already knew of his neglect of his kids, he didn’t need to be reminded. He let Murdock finish then he nodded. Good. He replied, a hint of salt in his tone. That’s all I needed to say, I thought my family would appreciate it if we two saw eye to eye. Bye. Ezekiel replied, backing up and turning to leave. He’d had enough of this; he’d done what he’d set out to do, and he felt there was little reward. He reminded himself not to open up to anyone again, and headed towards his den.

Sorry this ended so short! We can have another in the future but Zeke isn’t having anymore haha.
Messages In This Thread
RE: daddy did you think that you could outrun the holy ghost - by Ezekiel - November 23, 2017, 08:01 AM