Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Private 
The past few chilly days were spent scrounging here and there, poking around neutral territories to see what she could find, and generally just.. passing time.  It still wasn't clear to Ivy why she'd returned to the Teekon Wilds.  Or why she hadn't bothered to visit her parents at Redhawk Caldera.  Guilt gnawed at her no matter how desperately she tried to beat it back.  And, she supposed with a dramatic sigh, that was why she lingered on the outskirts of said territory on this cloudy day.

The very outskirts.  Like, so far out of the skirts that she barely had a few gray toes in Finley and Elwood's territory.  Even that made her feel uncomfortable.  Ah, but she'd grown quite adept at masking such things.

Ivy's pale green eyes narrowed as she weighed her options.  Seeing her family was out of the question - she wasn't ready.  Not yet.  The leaders?  No, not necessary.  God knew she didn't want to run across Towhee again.  So who else did she know?  The petite female shifted her weight from one paw to another as she went over names and faces.  Someone she knew, someone who could answer the questions she had.. someone like..

@Lagan!  Of course!  Ivy allowed herself a self-satsified grin and lifted her face skyward to let out a call to the man himself, mostly before she lost her nerve and disappeared into the surrounding territories.  Again.  Maybe he'd be good enough to chat for a bit and let her go on her way.. without informing her family that she'd ever been a ghost at the volcano's base.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM