Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Luckily, not enough time had passed between her call and his grand entrance for Ivy to re-think her visit to the Caldera.  She blinked twice when Lagan appeared, her pale green eyes taking in his lanky, gray-toned form.  He hadn't changed drastically over the past few months, she decided, but he seemed a little more.. adult.  In a way.  She huffed in quiet frustration, unable to properly suss out what exactly was different about the male, before dipping her head in a polite greeting.  Shouldn't get things off on the wrong paw, after all.

Lagan, she drawled, a smile lighting up her face.  You're looking well.  Ivy tilted her head to the side, her gaze flashing to the direction he just came.  I do hope I'm not interrupting anything, she mused, sounding mildly concerned despite herself.  Last thing she wanted to do was piss him off before she got her answers.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 03:09 PM